TZAFERI 16: A UNIQUE BOUTIQUE OFFICE, MEETING & EVENT SPACE
Your offices could be the finest and most organized offices in town and you don’t have to do anything about it! How? Move your offices to TZAFERI 16. In an inclusive–exclusive boutique co–working space that you will enjoy sharing with others while at the same time it will make you feel unique!
TZAFERI 16 is the epitome of the modern tendency towards inclusive spaces for work, meetings and events.
Rent an all–inclusive office with all the infrastructure, services and conveniences so that you can devote yourself entirely to your work and not have to worry about setting up, managing, committing or dealing with the expenses of your workspace.
Here you can get to know creative, resourceful and innovative professionals from various fields and exchange ideas with them.
You can move in temporarily or permanently. You can create, network, plan a new business, participate in events or host your own, in a boutique co–working space that incorporates a high aesthetic, is made to measure for you and unlike any other.
Gazi: Kids playing with marbles. Students reviewing their schoolwork and flirting at the same time. Artists, and architects. Business magnates and street vendors. Intellectuals looking for the museum. Souvlaki by iPhone or sauce béarnaise. Good morning–goodnight, both one and the same. A microcosm of Greece in one neighborhood. Brimming with life.
In the city center but outside the perimeter of alternate day traffic regulations. With easy access from Piraeus Street to the Acropolis ring road and the National Highway.
• Kerameikos metro station: a 600 m walk (around 7’).
• Petralona electric train station: a 900 m walk (around 12’).
• Benaki Museum: 10 m away.
• Municipality of Athens Technopolis: a 700 m walk (around 9’).
• Acropolis & the Parthenon: a 1.9 km walk (around 30’), 2.5 km by car (around 10’), a total of around 20’ by metro.
• City center (Syntagma square): a 2.8 km walk (around 35’), 4.2 km by car (around 15’).
• Port of Piraeus: 7 km by car (around 15’), a total of around 45’ by electric train.
• Eleftherios Venizelos Airport: 36 km by car (around 36’), a total of around 55’ by metro.
And just a step away from a plethora of tastes, drinks, music, enticements.
Next to the Benaki Museum on Piraeus Street, an old cosmetics factory transformed into an endearing space. Who knows? It could be because of the cosmetics that passed through here.
TZAFERI 16 was created for all those who believe that environment is a decisive factor in how one lives and works. It was created to amaze and inspire, to make it a never–ending feast for the eyes and constant motivation for the mind. Which is why it is full of things that stimulate. As the eyes take in the whole of the inside of the building all the way to the back, one glimpses the belly of an enormous beast whose sides consist of cement columns and massive factory–type beams. And when one looks up towards the high ceiling over the entrance, a circular hole through all the floors provides an uninterrupted view of the top floor.
TZAFERI 16 goes with suits as well as flip–flops: Here the factory–type austerity of the industrial design goes hand in hand with luxury. The smooth, shining transparent surface of the glass softens the rough, matte, impermeable mass of the concrete. Details of black marble and corian rival with bare metallic pipes and visible cables. Emblematic furniture designed by great architects infused with the aura of their creators awaits the next visitor. Mies van der Rohe has been waiting for those who will sit on the “Barcelona” chairs since 1929 as the kings for whom they were designed never did. Mondrian, on the other hand, has been “sitting” on Gerit Rietveld’s “Red and Blue Chair” since 1918. Eero Aarnio has been expanding imagination since 1963 with his “Bubble Chair” and “Ball Chair” and who else but Philippe Starck would dare mess with Louis XIV by fashioning his “Louis Ghost” armchair.
TZAFERI 16 is the childhood that is never lost: Its galleries are a reminder of what it was like hiding on the top cot of a bunk bed or a tree house. The table soccer game, the basketball hoop, the billiard table are an irresistible invitation to play. The bicycles at the entrance are an enticement for a quick exit and ride in the neighborhood.
TZAFERI 16 loves the city as much as it loves nature. That is why it brings the outdoors indoors: A real olive tree, planted in the “Olive Tree Square” inside brings the Mediterranean landscape to urban everyday life. And as a stroll in the street nicely ends with a stop to a Café, the same thing happens inside TZAFERI 16. An inviting Café is waiting for striking up acquaintances, meetings, food, relaxation. As for those who want to feel on top of the world there is the penthouse, a fascinating space that is very much like an apartment. An apartment where everyone would like to live in Gazi.
THE OFFICE SERVICES
At TZAFERI 16 you have the possibility of selecting office services tailor–made to your needs. In this way you can create the package you want at the price you want. The monthly rent will be determined following discussions with you. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with us now!
BASIC PARAMETERS FOR MAKING THE COST TAILOR–MADE FOR YOU:
• The size and space layout you need: E.g. private, closed space or open plan offices.
• Frequency of use: E.g. someone who needs the office for just one day a week would have a correspondingly low rent.
• The number of people: The more people a team has the greater the discount available.
• The services you select: There is a full, basic package that includes everything you need so that you can work comfortably at TZAFERI 16.
THE FULL BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Rent of workspace.
• Management of workspace.
• Maintenance of workspace (labor, equipment, supplies).
• Cleaning of workspace (labor, equipment, supplies).
• Reception services, handling physical mail.
• IT support for your initial installation.
• Network (Wi–Fi or power–line).
• Office furniture (desk, seat, drawers with key, lamp, waste basket).
• Electric power, water.
• Heating / Air–conditioning.
• Free use of the Café with unlimited coffee for you and your visitors.
• Free use of the bicycles.
AVAILABLE ADDITIONS TO THE FULL BASIC PACKAGE:
• Use of meeting rooms (with unlimited coffee for you and your visitors).
• Peripheral devices with supplies (printers, scanners, supplies).
• IT support (permanent basic help desk).
ADDED SERVICES FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
You can also avail yourself of a series of added services for the development of your business: Marketing, Advertising and Digital (website design/management, social media pages design/management, etc.), Design (Corporate Identity, business cards, stationery, etc.), Market Research, Planning & Strategy Services, Event Organization Services.
OFFICE HOURS: Monday–Friday, 09:30-21:30.
Special arrangements can be made for additional days or hours.
THE MEETINGS/EVENTS SERVICES
At TZAFERI 16 you can host meetings, presentations, seminars, events, parties, etc. on an occasional or regular basis.
There are 8 meeting rooms of varying sizes and capacities. The largest has a capacity for 90 people (theater layout). The basic price, with no additional charge, includes complete audiovisual equipment (projector, screen, TV, DVD player, amplifier, speakers, computer), note board, note pad, pencils and filter coffee.
The Café whets one’s appetite for a lunch/dinner and can seat 40. Along with the “Olive Tree Square” can host a sit–down meal for 80.
The “Olive Tree Square” is ideal for screenings, presentations, talks, seminars for 70 people.
Total ground–floor space (Reception, Lobby, “Olive Tree Square”, Café) can easily host an event with a standing capacity of 300.
The Penthouse can host meetings for 50 (theater layout) and the spacious roof terrace open–air events for 100.
• Event organization and production. Full services are provided according to your wishes: event organization (concept, happenings, production), valet parking, security guards, reception, wardrobe, cleaning, food and beverage service, live music, DJ, sound and lighting equipment, furnishings, etc. TZAFERI 16 catering can amaze you, whether you just want a sandwich or a hearty breakfast, or a gourmet menu from our Chef, who will satisfy the palates of even your most demanding guests.
• Concierge Services. Full services are provided according to your wishes: organizing your stay, transportation, sightseeing, etc.